• Of what does it act? Low lanterns (70 to 120 cm), with a beam of light preferably directed to the bottom mural brackets (embedded or not; can be embedded only so of the sheaths are built during carcass work)
• Spots to be planted: light to the top and diffuse a beam of light well distributed; some point slightly upwards, while others are completely flat; these spots should always light an object placed some share.
• Of the lighting which will enable you to have the evening a vision almost as good as during the day in a preoccupation of safety and a facility.
B. Ambient Light
• Of what does it act? To emphasize certain elements of garden (trees, plants, ornamentations, etc), so as to also emphasize some the beauty once the come evening
• Often directional spots; are inserted in the ground using a pin and can be directed according to your desires (certainly interesting to low light plants or a floor of flowers)
• Spots planting (planted at ground level and the lighting is less visible)
C. Halogen Light
• Produces a very strong light
• Could be interesting as a deterrent (in combination with a detector)
• But is not pleasant and not conducive to relations with the neighbors
Materials for the lighting:
A. PVCCheap, but less resistant (becomes fragile and can bear)
Not cheap, but very good, a layer of polyester varnish is better than a layer of epoxy