Muck rake

Go down

Muck rake Empty Muck rake

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:36 am

The muck rake is a tool of gardener resembling a rake but whose teeth are at the same time fewer (traditionally four, sometimes three) and longer and pointed.
The muck rake is used to level the ground after the digging or to spread compost there for example. In the beginning it was used for spreading the manure, from where its name.


Posts : 72
Join date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum