Go down

Rake Empty Rake

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 am

The rake is a manual tool, used in horticulture to collect the sheets or the brushwood and to equalize the ground coldly dug or weeded.
The rake with hand is composed of a part of work out of metal or plastic. It is a kind of cross-piece provided with several teeth and fixed in its medium at a length handle out of wooden or metal, sometimes furnished with plastic handles. Certain rakes (scarifiers) are equipped with blades which make it possible to air the lawns by removing foam. There exist also flexible blade rakes laid out in range and being used to collect the dead sheets and the cuts of grass.


Posts : 72
Join date : 2007-12-15


Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum