The vegetable garden
- Sow radishes autumn and winter, lettuce, carrots, cabbage spring, winter spinach, white onions, mash. Sow carrots and beets garden later with a plastic tunnel.
- Earth up leeks and celery branches to launder their base.
- Tuteurez and ébourgeonner tomatoes.
- Plant strawberries and chicory endives.
- Sow a green manure on the sites released.
- Remove the strawberry runners.
- Cut green apples, peaches and pears.
- Take the fruit in sachet to preserve insects and birds.
- Place traps wasps in the antlers.
Around and in the house
Plants of interior
- Put pot of bulbs Freesia.
- Water, ventilate.
- Treat against diseases and pests.
Greenhouses, chassis and verandahs
- Add pelargoniums and fuchsias as well as many plants soft.
- Sow cyclamen flowers at large.
Terraces and balconies
- Pinch the fuchsias to foster the emergence of new flowers.
- Water and fertilize the soil.
- Treat against insects and diseases.
At garden ornament
- Serve layer carnations.
- Plant or divide the iris gardens
- Pot annual plants to flower empty spaces in the border.
- Remove the fruit of sweet pea to prolong flowering.
- Sow hardy annuals will pass the winter to flower early spring.
- Finish planting biennial plants.
The bulbous plants
- Ask catalogs plant to plant bulbs in the fall.
Trees, shrubs, conifers
- Add the camellias and heather.
- Prune lavender and boxwood.
- Prune shrubs .
- Add condiments and aromatic plants, such as lavender, sage…
- Prune roses non everbearers.
- Graft and Add.
- Water to nourish flowering varieties.
- Prune again wisteria.
- Prune the privet, boxwood.
- Remove algae and water lentils.
- Check the water level and add if necessary.
- Make a clean cut at the edge of bedding.
- Prepare the ground for seeding lawns in the following month.