- Plant Iris gardens.
- Begin planting peonies.
- Divide clumps of perennials .
- Add or divide varieties.
- Sow still in place hardy annuals will pass the winter to flower in early spring.
- Pot plants biennial.
The bulbous plants
- Order bulbs to plant spring flowering.
- First, in the final months plantations spring bulbs.
- Root rot bulbs of gladioli hastily dried foliage and get to the homeless, dry.
Trees, shrubs, conifers
- Plant leaved trees as the soil is warm.
- Prepare the location of tree planting lapse.
- Add wood leaved, evergreen trees, as well as hydrangeas.
- Lower the legs of old roses or pluck the petals. It will outline ramifications before winter.
- Finish the trellis of roses non everbearers.
- Plant as early as the end of the month to plant hedgerows persistent.
- Prune evergreen trees.
- Clean pools all algae.
- Repeat the water level.
- Remove any excess vegetation.
- Sow new lawns.
- Shear, water and roll regularly.
- Proceed to the veneer of the new turf.
- If necessary, process control weeds and spread of the fertilizer.
- Reduce gradually clippings and watering.
- Apply a final time of the fertilizer by choosing a low in nitrogen.
In the vegetable garden and orchard
The vegetable garden
- Sow lettuce, white onions, leeks, lettuce, cabbage spring, winter radishes and turnips, spinach and chew up, parsley and chervil.
- Sow green manure to enrich the parcels neglected.
- Under shelter sow carrots, salad planting winter and spring cabbages.
- Stop watering cucurbits and insulate the soil moisture with a board or a tile.
- Finish planting strawberries.
- Earth up the celery, leeks.
- Plant spring cabbage.
- Lower fruiting canes of blackberry and brambles.
- Finish sizes green.
- Add berries in relevant branches woodlands.
- Ask glue bands around tree trunks to trap insects.
Around and in the house
Plants of interior
- Transplant prepared bulbs for forcing. Place in a cool and the dark.
- Finish sizes and repotting.
- Bring plants of the light sources.
- Gradually Reduce watering and fertilization, especially for cacti and succulents.
Greenhouses, chassis and verandahs
- Enter few hardy plants. Transplant those from poor soil. They used to corner the veranda during the winter.
- Sow under glass in pots, sweet pea.
- Remove gradually shadows.
Terraces and balconies
- Start undo decor summer.
- Clean empty containers and fill them with a mixture nine.