The vegetable garden
- Lower the asparagus foliage.
- Plant spring cabbage and salads.
- Sow the mash.
- Keep the roots of crops custody frost.
- Add berries.
- Plant new fruit trees.
- Treat Copper sulfate Peaches and plums against blister and moniliose.
- Lower canes of raspberries have borne fruit.
Around and in the house
Plants of interior
- Transplant to the amaryllis flowers, azaleas…
Greenhouses, chassis and verandahs
- Bring plants fragile.
- Put pot of lilies or daffodil, tulip and hyacinth to decorate the balcony or terrace; store just frost without much watering.
- Clean the glass to allow maximum light to enter the greenhouse.
- Heat gradually compensate for the cold.
Terraces and balconies
- Call decorated with autumn thoughts, chrysanthemums, ornamental cabbage and heather.
- Plant biennials and bulbs for spring decor renewed.
- Plant shrubs in containers for organizing your home.
At garden ornament
- Plant hardy perennials, especially thrush and peonies.
- Divide perennials blooming summer.
- Arrachez annual plants défleuries.
- Prepare beds; dig incorporating organic matter and fertilizer substance.
- Put in place biennial plants.
The bulbous plants
- Root rot the summer flowering bulbs not rustic.
- Plant lilies (except those of the Madonna) and in spring flowering bulbs.
- Plant in the lawn bulbs to naturalize.
Trees, shrubs, conifers
- Plant species persistent.
- Add shrubs, such as privet, buddleias, willows, as well as conifers.
- Plant land of heather moorland, alpine, which tolerate a little limestone.
- Finish sizes roses non everbearers and Add.
- Plant roses offered in bare root.
- Plant climbers delivered mound or in containers.
- Make a final size of cleanliness of luxuriant vines.
- Prune young hedges.
- Plant species leaved proposed mound and deciduous species delivered in bare root or mound.
- Prune too exuberant vegetation.
- Weed, dig the banks and plant plants adapted.
- Enter the floating plants not hardy. Put in water, in a room heated and lit.
- Disconnect the pump, clean, revisit the store and then to the shelter.
- Remove dead leaves in the basin.
- Finish planting new lawns and finish to replenish damaged lawns.
- Put in place lawns plates.
- Make a final cut of bedding.
- Sear and drive less frequently.